Sunday, July 31

Current

It’s been a month after I had formally resigned from the call center – the day I was waiting for when I had gained back the life that I once lost. I usually start my day at about 8 a.m. If I could have much time, I do the stretches for my back and if I don’t, I just wake up, wash my face, and eat my breakfast. Then I play with my one-year-old niece (who wakes up at 6) since her older bro is still asleep and usually gets up at 10 or even 11 a.m. We always watch cartoons, eat our snacks, play any toys and take our lunch together. Then when Kuya Janus wakes up, I let him eat his breakfast, give him milk and then give him a 30-minute bath. He doesn’t even want to stop from bathing.

Afternoons are usually spent for my siesta, or most often, doing some errands until 6 p.m. Then I eat my supper at about 7 p.m., hear the news, watch soaps and other programs until 12 midnight and then go to sleep.

Let me point out that I am very much looking for a job that would suit me and that can help support my big mouth. Guys help!

3 comments:

  1. hi duard!!!!! good luck in searching for ur ideal job!!!! i do hope u get it!!! miss u all in Butuan.. regards sa peeps ug sa imo kids..hehehe.. ingat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resigned? why???
    i never imagined that sumbody like you would eventually resign from PS :) i can still remember that you would even work during your day offs...

    Professional Bum (aswell),
    Princess

    P.S.

    if u do get a job...let me in na rin :) ahehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey duard, this is cha. logged on to tim's account. heehee.
    mustamos? if you have time, please visit my blog -> http://cheekycha.blogspot.com.

    smiles,
    cha

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.