Friday, August 19

Brain Tumor

Just watched "The Ten-ten Muñoz Story" last night and had found out that she died of brain tumor. It reminds me of my dad suffering from the same illness. I remember he would turn so red whenever he would feel the pain, his nose would bleed, he would shout in pain and he didn't recognize anybody from us.

Brain1_2 It also reminds me of my syncopial incidents a few months back which made me decide to see a neurologist and undergo CT-scan and another brain impulse examination that I forgot. Anyway, I was (un)fortunate that there wasn't any deffect found in my brain except my sinusitis in my left brain. About the other exam, it states that I had some abnormal brain seizures but I didn't see my neurologist for the interpretation due to the fear of receiving a bad news. It's also kind of thrilling for me making me guess when would my life end. hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.