Just when I thought that I could take the much-deserve eight-hour sleep when I'll get here, then I'm wrong again. It's worse than my callcenter job. It's already past 5:00 a.m. and I'm still wide awake. We haven't done cleaning the entire house, arranging all the interiors. Minutes from now, we have to go to the market. I still have to finalize the invitation list, do some more errands. The feast is still a day away but the chapel people will come to our house this evening.
I told you fiesta is peste! My right shoulder is damn aching. I'm sleepy.
By the by, I'm being frequently reprimanded. In a house where I'm the only guy, and the only tornado person (besides our youngest sister), I can't keep things in order. But I'm still enjoying things.
I told you fiesta is peste! My right shoulder is damn aching. I'm sleepy.
By the by, I'm being frequently reprimanded. In a house where I'm the only guy, and the only tornado person (besides our youngest sister), I can't keep things in order. But I'm still enjoying things.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.