Wednesday, May 9

High Blood

I guess I need to be taught about anger management. My blood was boiling 1000oC yesterday.

I come here more than thirty minutes earlier to find out that our assigned workstations are occupied by some pieces of shit called newbies. I look for some available workstations where all of us in the team could be accomodated, pull up all my tools and is told that I need to transfer again to our plotted area, five minutes before the time. Isn't it very annoying?

There's a TOIC sitting on the chair that I'm supposed to sit on. I didn't give a damn. I loudly asked my teammate, "Where am I supposed to sit? All of the fuckin chairs are used." Thank goodness, he's sensitive enough to vacate the chair.

It's already eight minutes after 12:30 when my computer finally booted up. My Outlook was not working. Fuck! I have to call PAC and ask to go on Aux 8 while looking for another computer to use. I'm given five minutes. Are they serious? It doesn't even take five minutes to boot completely to the OS, plus pulling up the tools, registering to this Goddamn Open Office (since this bullshit company can't afford a Microsoft Office license), et cetera, et cetera.

Finally, I'm all set, except that I have to use web-based Outlook since the application is down. I have to deal with clicking the "check for new messages" icon everytime I remember doing it. Then came all these spam messages from the team about the QA update, clearing out some issues and reading a lot of whining about the inconsistencies. I shared my point. Giving a case ID number is just consuming less than a minute of your time and won't hurt any part of one's system doing it. What's the big fuss? Why keep on complaining?

Then there's this fat guy replying with a picture of an oogly bald faggot in the name of Boy Abunda. I just hate that celebrity. And I hate it more when I'm compared to him/her/it. I boiled my top. I told him to shut up. I cursed him. Our TL told us to stop. There was already a tension in the team. Finally, Miggy apologized. I did the same. We patched things up.

Time for lunch. I have to go to the locker area to get my food. My locker is blocked with a ladder that was supposed to be kept in one corner after use. I throw it out of my way. I don't care how loud the noise it creates. I'm sick of people not knowing where to put things back the way they were placed.

At the pantry. As always, those wide-mouthed Cingular agents are filling up the room. They're too noisy. The air literally smells bad breath. I'm not joking. The microwave oven is not closed. It's dirty. I don't want to clean it. I have to look for one seat in one corner. I can't get through. All those chairs are not properly returned. I pushem them too hard that they shook those tables. I didn't care. People around obviously observed that I'm pissed with their absence of sense of responsibility. I want to throw those chairs on their ugly faces.

What's so wrong with these people? Anyway, I went home happy. My sister and I were discussing about a very serious, timely and most importantly intellectual topic - Ruffa getting annulled. What can I say? Great minds talk about people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.