- I think I want to fill into Kevin's (James Marsden) character as a cynic, sarcastic and mean guy who writes very romantic wedding articles that every hopeless romantic would fall in love into. I won't need any bad attitudes as I have them all. All I need is a far better writing prowess.
- "Love is patient, love is kind, love is slowly going out of your mind." Ha ha ha! I love that line.
- I also want to be Jane (Katherine Heigl) who works on somebody else's wedding but not to the point of doing everything for free. I just want to organize and plan for somebody else's important event. Not what I've partly done to Haydee's wedding. I mean something that is carefully planned at least six months before the date wherein I have the say on all the details. After all, I'm a perfectionist. He he.
- Janice is coming to the city. I'm so excited that my friends are coming here in Manila to work and have fun with me. I've been a bit bored these past two years. But I'm also a bit nervous after what she has told me in our text conversation. I hope it's just a joke. I don't want to be a part of somebody else's mischief. I want to stick to that "good influence friend" image as much as possible because I'm a good boy. Ha ha ha!
- My chest is painful. I haven't gone to the gym for almost a week because of a difficult schedule. I hope we would get the day shift for the rest of my stay in eTel (for only God knows how long).
- Edz has her job in Singapore. I'm happy for her.
- I'm still not over my grief towards my lost cellphone. I haven't even named it. I'm planning to go to NTC to have it blocked. You dishonest driver. You don't want to return it, pwes, you'll not be able to use it at all.
- My shirt is so wet with sweat. I've had a full hour of cardio exercise this morning. I'm feeling better. I hope I'll shed off these flabs.
- I have a hoarse voice. What's worse is that some phlegm comes when I speak. SO disgusting. How can I have my singing career? Ha ha ha!
- 18 more days. He he.
If moods could be plotted in a coordinate plane, mine would be a sinusoidal wave. Its twists and turns are constant and it's maintaining its state of equilibrium no matter where the point is.
I share the slices of my life through this blog - things and people I love... and also those I hate... and I hate to love and the other way around... and anything I feel to write about. Some are trash. Some are treasures.
Sunday, February 3
27 Dresses and Other Random Thoughts
Labels:
Movies,
Random Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This movie disappointed me. Too superficial. I don't see anything wrong being a bridesmaid for 27 times. Its fun! At least you get to keep the 27 dresses.
ReplyDelete