It started with the gamitan blues during the humorous speech contest. I even thought that she was referring to another Eduardo but lo and behold, after reading her post that she really meant it was me, then I found it funny. The joke wasn't established that well anyway. Then when she posted something about her goals, that was still okay until our Division Governor commented and included me in the joke. Still, I didn't consider it a big deal. I just laughed at it.

Zaldy told me that some of the members of her club, including her, treat me as a celebrity, asking for photo op here and there, especially after every contest. I think it's okay because I'm a camera whore myself. A few weeks ago, I got a call from Ida asking me if I could be this girl's partner in the cotillion. I said yes but after a session, I realized I needed to focus on the contest instead of doing the extra-co-curricular activity and dancing with people who can't even execute a basic waltz. Plus I don't want to be a dama of our district governor. So I begged off.
One day, she shared with us this prenup picture that she wants to do with a guy and people suggested me to be her partner. She said I'm too short for her, blah blah blah. That didn't affect me. I just told her I can be the photographer.
I got surprised when I saw this comment in her post.
One day, she shared with us this prenup picture that she wants to do with a guy and people suggested me to be her partner. She said I'm too short for her, blah blah blah. That didn't affect me. I just told her I can be the photographer.
I got surprised when I saw this comment in her post.

She's a non-TM friend so I have this feeling people know me already. It's really weird. I just find it funny that somehow, I am still attractive. No wonder she keeps on poking fun at me which I don't mind at all. Too bad, I still have these feelings for Cris. And I find her too rowdy to be called a lady. I want somebody with a little finesse, something that my older sister didn't see in her just by merely looking at her photos. Ha ha ha! I'm such a demigod. Ha ha ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.