I woke up so early the other night. Somebody undefined called me up at 1230am and looked for Danny. In my very low bedroom voice, I asked "Danny? Who's Danny?!"
If you could imagine me saying that, with my wide eyes, great. If you don't, no problem.
Anyway, she texted me yesterday morning, apologizing. I said that was okay. It was an honest mistake and carelessness of dialing the wrong number. But she asked if she could call me. I ignored her message.
Evening came and she asked again if she could call me. I said what for? She said she wanted to talk. This was what I replied:
Honestly, what would the phone conversation be for? I'm not that desperate to get into a relationship. I don't want stranger friends. And Idon't need any textmate. I'm too old for those stupid games.
If you could imagine me saying that, with my wide eyes, great. If you don't, no problem.
Anyway, she texted me yesterday morning, apologizing. I said that was okay. It was an honest mistake and carelessness of dialing the wrong number. But she asked if she could call me. I ignored her message.
Evening came and she asked again if she could call me. I said what for? She said she wanted to talk. This was what I replied:
Unless there's something VERY important that we need to discuss about, I don't see any sense talking with each other... And by the way, I would be thankful if you could remove me from your contact list. :)
Honestly, what would the phone conversation be for? I'm not that desperate to get into a relationship. I don't want stranger friends. And Idon't need any textmate. I'm too old for those stupid games.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.