Last night, my voracious personality won't allow me to turn down the opportunity that was given to me to eat tinuktok at Caro's. It's one of the food I simply can't resist. It may not look nice but it's one of the most delicious native delicacies I've ever tasted in my entire life to the extent that I literally forgot where I'm at when I took my first bite of it.
Anyway, last night was the chance for me to see Chocnut and Coco again and meet Caro's parents. I miss Caro. Though I haven't seen her for just four days, I still miss her presence. And I miss more the serious discussions, the very logical and practical advices she gives me (take note, she's more than a year younger than me but she reacts and thinks like she's a lot older).
A chat with Caro would never be boring. It is the moment when I am listening to my sister and learn a lot of lessons from her. It's the time when I assess myself and realize a lot of things.
One of the things we've discussed is about maturity, stability, and aiming for a goal. I've come to think that I still wasn't able to fulfill one of my dreams - and that has to remain a secret until I would finally turn it to reality. Good for me, I make plans for myself. But the thing Caro and I are both afraid of, and feel pitiful of, is knowing a person who doesn't know what to do with his life, living all his life in denial and not experiencing mental and psychological maturity that her chronological age should have undergone. It's such a pity. But we can't do anything for him.
As for how Caro's mom sees me, she thinks I'm "totoo, desente (bwahahaha)," and I forgot the last adjective that she used for me. And right from her own mouth, she told me that Badet and I would be a perfect couple... and I just laughed.
A chat with Caro would never be boring. It is the moment when I am listening to my sister and learn a lot of lessons from her. It's the time when I assess myself and realize a lot of things.
One of the things we've discussed is about maturity, stability, and aiming for a goal. I've come to think that I still wasn't able to fulfill one of my dreams - and that has to remain a secret until I would finally turn it to reality. Good for me, I make plans for myself. But the thing Caro and I are both afraid of, and feel pitiful of, is knowing a person who doesn't know what to do with his life, living all his life in denial and not experiencing mental and psychological maturity that her chronological age should have undergone. It's such a pity. But we can't do anything for him.
As for how Caro's mom sees me, she thinks I'm "totoo, desente (bwahahaha)," and I forgot the last adjective that she used for me. And right from her own mouth, she told me that Badet and I would be a perfect couple... and I just laughed.
hoy boy, me Freudian slip ka! hahahaha. Talagang kinareer na nya ang sinabi ng nanay ko! Panalo! At marami pa kami tinuktok, kaya kung topakin ka, pwede ka sumaglit para kumain. hindi ko iisiping PG ka hahaha
ReplyDelete