Sunday, June 18

Papable

adj. slang
Defn.
  1. a modifying word used by girls and gay guys to describe hot, gorgeous, and delicious men;
  2. the characteristic of physically or sexually turning a girl or gay man on;
  3. being endowed of the sex appeal to bear that girl a child;
  4. having the capacity to be a father;


I don't have these characteristics. I MAY BECOME a good father someday and I want to prepare for it. Again, I admit that I want to become a father and not just like Stanley, a piece of jerky microscopic gamete that we call as sperm cell. I want to stand for my child, offer my time, hard-earned resources and most importantly, love for him.

* * *


Here's an award-winning advertisement by DUREX Condom in the U.S.:

To all those who use our competitors' products...
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

* * *


I wouldn't have to discuss about celibacy before marriage anymore. I just demand it for myself. I'll just be sharing an advice about responsibility.

Having sex is a responsibility itself. If you're not ready for any higher level of responsibility aside from yourself, get a protection. Remember that in every pleasure that you'll enjoy, there's always a pinch or a lifetime of pain to equate it.


* * *

To my Papa, wherever you are in this universe, whether or not there's an internet connection up there (or down or wherever), or whether you're just behind me ready to hit my head when I would say something bad about this entry;

To my Lolo Lucing who has been so kind to me (though not that kind to my Mom);

To my other Lolo, whose nickname is something I'm not aware of... OK, I'll address you as Lolo Ed**rd*, who, I've heard, has been good;

To all of the men who planned for their kids;

And for those who really prayed of having one, have the financial and psychological capacity to raise a child, but sadly, don't have the biological ability to have one (whether sterile or lesbian):


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO YOU!!!

As for the fathers who keep on fathering for more than 4 kids, whether or not with the same woman, and also those who keep on impregnating more than one woman, regardless if they're married to one... What were you thinking? If you can't control your sexual urge, there's already a scalpel-free vasectomy.

* * *

This is out of the topic but if you are experiencing information overload, here is the best cure for it. Just click on this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.