I've seen her yesterday at Ever Gotesco. I wasn't stunned nor excited. She's just a talent. I really don't find her pretty at all. I even overheard some salesladies saying that her face is too wide.
I'm not really impressed with this girl. Yes, she's got a powerful voice but the problem is people who are trying to package her are making her age that fast. My God, she's only in her early or mid puberty stage. What does she know about heartache saying "And I'm Telling You" and the likes? And her fashion sense?
Maybe her parents, manager and whoever is handling her need so much parenting counselling to do.
But well, she's getting popular and that her family could rake in money through her.
I'm not really impressed with this girl. Yes, she's got a powerful voice but the problem is people who are trying to package her are making her age that fast. My God, she's only in her early or mid puberty stage. What does she know about heartache saying "And I'm Telling You" and the likes? And her fashion sense?
Maybe her parents, manager and whoever is handling her need so much parenting counselling to do.
But well, she's getting popular and that her family could rake in money through her.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.