Me? Joining a singing contest like Pinoy Idol? Why? Because I can't. Hag-as uy. I don't have June's guts. I don't even sing in videokes what more with singing solo on stage.
I'm alarmed. I have a look-alike.
Why are people insisting that I am that person? Do they have a proof? Does that bald person smiling all his gums out bear my name? Were they able to get the DNA sample of that guy? No.
I'm alarmed. I have a look-alike.
Why are people insisting that I am that person? Do they have a proof? Does that bald person smiling all his gums out bear my name? Were they able to get the DNA sample of that guy? No.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.