Last weekend, our conversation with my friends led to Korina and her bitchy attitude towards some people. I could remember once that her ex-boyfriend Noynoy commented that she should hire a driver who graduated from Harvard because she kept on firing her driver. Perhaps she's just tired of keeping on repeating things and dealing with incompetent people.
Then my friends told me, "In-ana baya ka. (You're like that.)"
For a few seconds, I was silent. They're right. I just don't have the patience to explain things over and over again.
Then my friends told me, "In-ana baya ka. (You're like that.)"
For a few seconds, I was silent. They're right. I just don't have the patience to explain things over and over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.