Friday, August 1

Mad TV

What have advertisers, TV show writers and supposed "creative" staff been thinking these days? Could they been gunned down for Christ's sake?

  • Tide advertisement saying that one is greater than two. The word "better" or "more effective" is so different from "greater." It's wrong to say that one apple guava is greater than two native guavas. This concept just gives confusion to kids who are starting to learn Mathematics.

  • Knorr chicken cubes is "natural." WTF!

  • Umami as the fifth taste is something new to me. I've grown up thinking that it still is named "area of no clear taste." But learning that the development of this is helped with Ajinomoto, I have started doubting.

  • Is mayonnaise a real food? Duh. Are there some "fake" food anyway?

  • Edu Manzano's Coffeemate ad. Couldn't we have anything more chaotic and jologs than that? Obviously, he took the project to be more makamasa. I've heard his planning to run for senator come 2010.

  • Pinoy Idol is totally a disappointment - from the very poor production (where's the creativity of the "creative" team?") - lights, camera, stage - to the judges' comments, to the very cold and so-scripted host, to the results. What happened to the people with talents? I have a feeling that Gretchen is going to win this contest. With a Dad who could afford so many loads for his employees, being the first PI is very attainable. In contrary, the stylists have drowned the contenders with their over the top fashion make-over.

  • Movies and TV programs that are promoted not by the acting capabilities of the actors nor by the storyline and any other merits but because of either steaming hot scenes or just plain kissing scenes by the stars.

  • Again, Marian Rivera who doesn't know any other dance steps except the Marimar style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.