
Last Saturday, I was informed by our Division Governor that the upcoming district competition for four events - international, humorous, and impromptu speeches and speech evaluation - will be held March next year. Division contest will follow some time in April and the National convention to be held in Davao City will take place in May. Then in August 12-15, 2009, the international convention will be conducted at the MGM Grand at Foxwoods Resort Casino, Mashantucket, CT, where several artists like John Mayer, Josh Groban, etc. have performed. I'm imagining myself wearing my tuxedo and having my picture taken at the red carpet.
I was told by our board review master that we should aim for the top so that in case we would miss it, we would still be close to it. I'm starting to review the law of attraction and I'm aiming to be a part of the international convention. That means I'm rooting for the championship trophy in at least one of the categories in the national contest.
They're constantly grooming me for the impromptu but I need a nice and touching piece for my international speech. The subject should get to the nerves of all the people in the world in order for me to win. I also need to have a very funny topic for the humorous one. The callboy thing is already out since I've already delivered it last September. I'm not really a funny person so I need thorough preparation for this. Plus everybody in the club affirms that I need to get out of my shell in order for me to deliver my piece properly. I also admit that I have a problem with my organization so I have to start as soon as possible.
Would anybody be kind enough to suggest some topics for me? I would really appreciate it. If I'll pick that topic and win in the national convention, I'll really treat you out for a meal. He he.
I was told by our board review master that we should aim for the top so that in case we would miss it, we would still be close to it. I'm starting to review the law of attraction and I'm aiming to be a part of the international convention. That means I'm rooting for the championship trophy in at least one of the categories in the national contest.
They're constantly grooming me for the impromptu but I need a nice and touching piece for my international speech. The subject should get to the nerves of all the people in the world in order for me to win. I also need to have a very funny topic for the humorous one. The callboy thing is already out since I've already delivered it last September. I'm not really a funny person so I need thorough preparation for this. Plus everybody in the club affirms that I need to get out of my shell in order for me to deliver my piece properly. I also admit that I have a problem with my organization so I have to start as soon as possible.
Would anybody be kind enough to suggest some topics for me? I would really appreciate it. If I'll pick that topic and win in the national convention, I'll really treat you out for a meal. He he.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.