TL Tin and Diane are encouraging me to join our company's version of "America's Got Talent." I have second thoughts of joining because yes, I could carry a tune, but not to the point of singing like a pro.
My idea of that contest is to showcase one's extraordinary talent which I don't think I possess. Perhaps, if I could cook yema in two minutes, or ingest broken glass (not the food), or perform an acrobatic show, then I would be confident enough to register myself, even in "Talentadong Pinoy."
But I'm not really a singer. I added the adjective "frustrated" before that noun which gives it a different meaning. As Wyngard Tracy said during his interview before, it doesn't mean that if you could sing in the bathroom, you are given the license to sing on stage. In contrary to what people think of me, I'm not thick-skinned.
But I could give myself a try. I dared Diane to download a minus one copy of the song I sang in my recital. If she couldn't find it, then that means I couldn't join. But oh, I have the minus one of "A Whole New World." I might sing it solo. Ha ha.
Anyway, I already have an idea of our halloween costume. I'm so thrilled.
My idea of that contest is to showcase one's extraordinary talent which I don't think I possess. Perhaps, if I could cook yema in two minutes, or ingest broken glass (not the food), or perform an acrobatic show, then I would be confident enough to register myself, even in "Talentadong Pinoy."
But I'm not really a singer. I added the adjective "frustrated" before that noun which gives it a different meaning. As Wyngard Tracy said during his interview before, it doesn't mean that if you could sing in the bathroom, you are given the license to sing on stage. In contrary to what people think of me, I'm not thick-skinned.
But I could give myself a try. I dared Diane to download a minus one copy of the song I sang in my recital. If she couldn't find it, then that means I couldn't join. But oh, I have the minus one of "A Whole New World." I might sing it solo. Ha ha.
Anyway, I already have an idea of our halloween costume. I'm so thrilled.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.