Saturday, December 27

So This is Christmas

Nakaraos din. I've been busy since I got here, attending my "kids'" Christmas Party, throwing a small dinner for my Mom's birthday, organizing my baby's anime-themed birthday bash, for their nanny, preparing the Noche Buena, seeing old friends and enduring the cold and cough. I haven't even practiced my song assignments nor have I vocalized. I know I'll be reprimanded once I'll get back.

I haven't received a call from my supervisor. I am aware that I've one NCNS (No Call No Show) because of my unapproved leaves. But being with my family is priceless. Spending the yuletide season with them is more precious than anything else.

I hope I won't be terminated.

3 comments:

  1. Family is priceless indeed.

    I've missed you. Though were not in the same team anymore, I miss seeing your head in the office. Peace.

    I've missed your blogs. I keep clicking on my link to your blog to find out what you've been up to. But I know you are happily busy with your family.

    I hope to still see you in the office when you return to Manila.

    This Christmas your present from me won't expire. Hehe. I'll be keeping it until you return. I never told you but in 2006 and 2007, I had cookies saved for you but I always end up handing them over to someone else because you are always away for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you too TL. You're the only one TL who could handle my moods and all. I've heard that TL Tin is already cooking my RTWO. What can I do? I'm already here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to talk to her. Let her know what's going on and tell her when you intend to go back. That's all you can do for now, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.