
I shouldn't be affected by his death because I'm not really a big fan. Sure, I used to memorize the entire "Mga Kababayan" when I was still in grade school but I never had any moment where I really looked up to him. Fine, I couldn't help but be envious with his high-bridged, narrow-nostril nose and I even thought that he's been suffering from Peter Pan syndrome because he's getting younger. And hell yeah, he's too privileged to become an MTV VJ even if he was above 25 years old (the cut-off age for VJ hunt), or should I say it's MTV who's too lucky to have him. Darn. He he.
It's my luck to have met him personally during my "guesting" in Eat Bulaga where he was the one who asked me to sing a part of "Kami nga mga Butuanon" and gave me the question about my favorite fish - tuna.
Battling with cancer is surely a tough task to do and who are we to question God when everyone of us is only living our own borrowed lives? Sooner or later, everyone has to go. At least Kiko didn't have to struggle with the pain the Big C had to cause him.
God bless you Kiko!
It's my luck to have met him personally during my "guesting" in Eat Bulaga where he was the one who asked me to sing a part of "Kami nga mga Butuanon" and gave me the question about my favorite fish - tuna.
Battling with cancer is surely a tough task to do and who are we to question God when everyone of us is only living our own borrowed lives? Sooner or later, everyone has to go. At least Kiko didn't have to struggle with the pain the Big C had to cause him.
God bless you Kiko!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.