And as for their statement saying that these children have gotten in the US and toured in Disneyland but will be back as slumdogs once they're back in India, they deserve to be really slapped. One, though I'm not a child lover, it's not really nice to be hitting on these kids. Second, news say that they've already been given their new homes. So, what now?
If moods could be plotted in a coordinate plane, mine would be a sinusoidal wave. Its twists and turns are constant and it's maintaining its state of equilibrium no matter where the point is.
I share the slices of my life through this blog - things and people I love... and also those I hate... and I hate to love and the other way around... and anything I feel to write about. Some are trash. Some are treasures.
Friday, February 27
What Now TMZ?
And as for their statement saying that these children have gotten in the US and toured in Disneyland but will be back as slumdogs once they're back in India, they deserve to be really slapped. One, though I'm not a child lover, it's not really nice to be hitting on these kids. Second, news say that they've already been given their new homes. So, what now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.