
This picture won't give justice to the one I've felt during the entire ceremony. I've realized romanticism still resides in my cynical hypothalamus. After all the tears I cried, I am still in love with love.
I will be posting my looooooooong review of the wedding once my mind would start working. As to the question when would it be, I don't know. Ha ha ha! But I will surely be writing about it.
As of now, I'm pretty exhausted. I'm getting sleepy and dizzy every hour and I need to recharge. Feed me. Ha ha!
I will be posting my looooooooong review of the wedding once my mind would start working. As to the question when would it be, I don't know. Ha ha ha! But I will surely be writing about it.
As of now, I'm pretty exhausted. I'm getting sleepy and dizzy every hour and I need to recharge. Feed me. Ha ha!
hahaha
ReplyDeleteme, im exhausted from sleeping