Friday, November 5

MEAN

Here are just a few of the booboos that I've noticed from our trainer:

Equipments
Pace out (phase out)
One of the 20+ tool
The member are....
The filler "a'right"
Sometimes, portability is not good all the time.

So far, I have created two characters in our wave - so not beautiful characters. The others are, somehow, tolerable like their grammar and p and f problem and their being makulit and all.

Meet character 1. She's a she and she has proven it. She's got three kids but not married. To give her some credit, she's got nice hair but the moment she does a bun, the hideous tattoo on her nape disturbs me. I don't even want to take a look at the design. I mean, the location, the shape, the color, if that's what you call art, then that's bad art. Though she's nice to me, she asks too much that I feel she's being pabibo. I hate looking at her unaligned upper front teeth which are so evident when she speaks add it with lips that tend to devour your mouth whenever she opens them. I mean, they're really scary. While I appreciate eye contact, her bright eyes seem to be too eager and excited to stare at you so intently. I mean, I don't feel comfortable with her. And she talks like a palengkera even in English.

Character 2 is a guy. He looks like Jaime Foxx but shorter, fatter and in an irritating way. He said if given the chance to give himself a new name, he'd want it to be "Satan." Do you think that's what a sane man would think of? Our trainer is even scared at him that whenever she wants to correct him, she makes sure she's far enough from him because he's so defensive and it'll look like he's going to jump on her. He could be a model for Bibbo hotdog because he keeps on talking even though our trainer is trying to explain something. Fine, ikaw na ang marunong but better shut up. It was my task to discuss about the remote control this afternoon and I wanted to aim the gadget at him to shut him off from our room. Worse, I wanted to bonk his head with something heavier. To top it all, he doesn't even speak good English. He's got b, v, p and f frovlems maybe because of his overbite. Add it with his usual misses on the sounded th, and subject verb disagreement. I just hate him.

Anyway, I had an argument with the guard today. The company has this strict policy of having our bags to be left at the guard. I just found out this afternoon that he stapled the stub ON the bag's sling instead of stapling it AROUND it. It buried a hole. I mean it's not big but I'm really OC with my things. Worse, instead of apologizing, he was sarcastic in asking me "San nyo po ba gustong ilagay ko yung papel? Alangan na man dito? (pointing to the leather part.)" I told him that I'm so delicate in handling my things and the least that he could do is to apologize and ask me politely how he could have done it. The other day, he accused me of mislabeling my cellphone that's why it's misplaced. WTF! I already told my trainer about him and I wanted him reprimanded. Why am I a magnet of these kinds of insecure security?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.