Saturday, December 25

Happy Christmas

I was supposed to rant about what happened almost a week ago. Thank goodness for a very great internet connection here that God didn't permit me to post it. This is the season of happiness and negative things should have no space for my blogsite... yet.

So far, tonight's been nice. All in this house, including their moods, cooperated with my usual demands to wear their red attires, including my body itch that's been disturbing me. It's more than allergy.

It's my first time to prepare macaroni salad and I don't even know if it tastes right. I'm doing it for my Mom who so much adores the taste of that angled pasta drenched in that oh-so-yummy mayonnaise that I appreciate more than Kris Aquino. I couldn't control myself looking at the nanny mixing the pasta with just the mayo and some few amount of spices. Thank goodness to Google and its links that I was able to find a nice recipe and I headed to our sarisari store to gather some other ingredients such as carrots, eggs, chicken, cheese and pickles. They, including my niece and nephews, say it tastes okay. I appreciate their honesty and understatement. Ha ha!

Everybody received his gift except me. That's always the case. Since Ate Doreen left the house, I've gone to bed empty-handed but it's okay. As the season tells us, it's better to give than to receive. I understand my Mom hates to shop and she knows I can't appreciate her poor taste especially when it comes to fashion so she opted not to make an attempt. But at least, she could have handed me some cash. Ha ha ha!

I feel that our decoration looks boring. I think it's because it's been like this for five years and I feel I could put all the decorations blind-folded. The only consolation I have is to receive the commendations from our ultraconservative neighbors who assert that it's still better to get married than to be a single parent like Ate Doreen. The hell I care.

I'm still so much awake til now and I don't know how to get to sleep. I can't drink milk because I might wake up and stay at the restroom for a day. My digestive system is so much perky when I overeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.