I am still in between jobs. The other week, I had an interview with a contact center in Ortigas. It's a day job so I tried my luck. I passed the initial interview and underwent a technical interview on that same day.
After around 30 minutes of session with that cold interviewer who projected a blunt affect, whose accent is not even that understandable, whose personality is not even pleasing, I was told to wait until 4pm and they will notify me via SMS or email. I asked if they could do that via SMS instead since I don't have my computer with me. He couldn't guarantee that.
Lo and behold when I got home at around 7pm, I got their email message and it said I didn't qualify. Alright. That was fine. But yesterday, at 10:30 am, I got a call from their recruitment specialist scheduling me for a final interview. "I thought I failed in my second interview," I said. The called told me that they reconsidered my qualifications and that I got through. I understand that I need to fill in the numbers needed for the wave. She scheduled me for a final interview at 12 noon on that same day. I said I couldn't do that because I would still be heading from Quezon City so she scheduled the appointment today. After around 15 minutes, another one called me up, stating the same information and all from the same company. I said "Your other recruitment specialist already called me and I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 8am."
At around 2pm, I got a text message from them saying that I NEED to email them my resume by 2:30pm. I started to get pissed. I ignored the message. At around 5:30, same message but changing the deadline to 6pm. I thought that this company lacks professionalism so I came up to a decision.
Today, they've kept on sending me text messages, they tried giving me a ring. I ignored all of them. To hell with this company who doesn't have considerations with their applicants, no sense of professionalism, and whose building is situated near the faultline. Kebs.
After around 30 minutes of session with that cold interviewer who projected a blunt affect, whose accent is not even that understandable, whose personality is not even pleasing, I was told to wait until 4pm and they will notify me via SMS or email. I asked if they could do that via SMS instead since I don't have my computer with me. He couldn't guarantee that.
Lo and behold when I got home at around 7pm, I got their email message and it said I didn't qualify. Alright. That was fine. But yesterday, at 10:30 am, I got a call from their recruitment specialist scheduling me for a final interview. "I thought I failed in my second interview," I said. The called told me that they reconsidered my qualifications and that I got through. I understand that I need to fill in the numbers needed for the wave. She scheduled me for a final interview at 12 noon on that same day. I said I couldn't do that because I would still be heading from Quezon City so she scheduled the appointment today. After around 15 minutes, another one called me up, stating the same information and all from the same company. I said "Your other recruitment specialist already called me and I'm scheduled for tomorrow at 8am."
At around 2pm, I got a text message from them saying that I NEED to email them my resume by 2:30pm. I started to get pissed. I ignored the message. At around 5:30, same message but changing the deadline to 6pm. I thought that this company lacks professionalism so I came up to a decision.
Today, they've kept on sending me text messages, they tried giving me a ring. I ignored all of them. To hell with this company who doesn't have considerations with their applicants, no sense of professionalism, and whose building is situated near the faultline. Kebs.
I like!hehehehe!
ReplyDelete