The good thing about TM is that you have a wide network of people who believe in your capabilities. Cam and I met Karen this afternoon to brief her of what will occur in the evaluation contest this Saturday. I gave her some tips on how to organize her notes, let her watch a speech and made a run-through of what the process of the contest is.
I evaluated how she did in her evaluation and I am confident that she will win. She just needs some minor polishing and she'll make it.
I also took the opportunity to bequeath to her my responsibilities as a VP for Education and an incoming president. As somebody who's next in line to me, she will be the President of the club should I go to Thailand next month. That made her shocked. That made her sad. That made her worry. Then light bulb moment.
She made me submit my resume to her company as trainer. Hopefully I'll get hired in a week. Else, kawawa siya. Ha ha ha!
I evaluated how she did in her evaluation and I am confident that she will win. She just needs some minor polishing and she'll make it.
I also took the opportunity to bequeath to her my responsibilities as a VP for Education and an incoming president. As somebody who's next in line to me, she will be the President of the club should I go to Thailand next month. That made her shocked. That made her sad. That made her worry. Then light bulb moment.
She made me submit my resume to her company as trainer. Hopefully I'll get hired in a week. Else, kawawa siya. Ha ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.