Tuesday, February 22

Why am I Sad

I got the job offer to work in Thailand. That means I won't be a bum for long. But why am I sad?

Is it because I would leave Camanava TMC, miss my clubmates, and not become the club president for the second time? Public speaking is my vice and it's so difficult to just throw it all away.

Is it because I still haven't talked to Miss Crush about how I feel for her? It's like fading the love I feel for her before even it's being realized. Distance is such a huge barrier to nurture a relationship, that has never begun in the first place, granting that she's willing to raise our friendship to a higher level.

Is it because I'll miss my friends? I'll miss my family. I'll miss Divisoria and my home - SM Nork.

I'm sure there's a Toastmasters club or several Toastmasters clubs in Thailand. And I have the confidence in Karen or Audrey to run the club. There's a strong support from Cameron, Zaldy and Jeff.

I need to talk to her about how I feel for her. ASAP. Confidence and courage, possess me.

Part of the package is a vacation leave twice a year. It's just six months. The good thing is, I can save a lot because I'll be staying in a barrio, with food and accommodation shouldered by the company. That means I can buy all the gadgets I want every month or two and pay my debts at the same time. I also get the opportunity to go to other countries such as Hongkong, Singapore and Europe. In fact, the company is scheduled for a trade expo in Munich next year. Whoa!

So why should I be sad? I should be happy right? Right? Right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.