Wednesday, April 27

Cyber Bully

Meet Jeferlito Menguin, aka Jef who's a crossbreed of a Monkey and a Penguin. He's a notorious character in TM for his thick accent and impeccably un-impeccable grammar. He's also a noted palaaway that he had been ousted from a club for starting a fight, thus, he created his own. A lot of members don't like him as an evaluator because he doesn't know how to empower a speaker and sets very high standards that he himself couldn't keep up.

A few weeks ago, he invaded our division's fan page and started a fight again. Zaldy and I were there to enlighten him. Take note, we didn't argue. We tried to explain and let him realize that his arguments were not right. We gave up. We didn't want to sound like slumdogs who have time for those unworthy discussions. Last week, Zaldy unfriended him for arguing through FB chat for the same topic. We thought it was already over. Unfortunately, he still felt it was an unresolved case.

An hour ago, Cam told me to check his profile and this is what we got:




I thought of just ignoring that but my vocal personality told me to do something instead of being silent. So I sent him a note using a pseudo-account. And here's what I sent him:




After which, I blocked him. That will make him restless. Bwa ha ha ha!

P.S.

"If you must growl, condemn, And eternally find fault, Why resign your position?"

-Sir Elbert Hubbard

7 comments:

  1. I love this!! This guy is now cyber bullying me and my company. Targeting my credibility as a trainer after an article in the papers about me, raising my miscarriages, my relationships and marriage as his issues. He even raised an issue about my gay employees. Wow!!! Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really haven't met him personally but his posts tick me off. Good thing he stopped badmouthing our DG and the organization.

      Delete
  2. Me too! I don't know him at all! He uses my tweets etc and probably knowledge from a friend of my ex.. Low blows.. Good thing you wrote this because I thought he is legit and I was tryin to see where he is coming from. Well you are so right in your post as Tom jones! Everyone in my team enjoyed that immensely! He must be in so much pain to hurt others this way!

    Oh by the way I also enjoyed the rest of your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way he also dragged in TM as a part of the group who apparently lambasts me and I truly truly think that you guys are brilliant and have other more worthwhile things to do.

    I own a training company and with the way you write I think you are insightful indeed and very smart!

    Do get in touch if we can work together for talks since I collaborate with people for training different organizations :) see our website and maybe we can work together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know people from his home club and find them nice. I am, in fact, friends with them. This guy is actually notorious for his attitude. I've checked your name. NLP certified huh. Wow! He he.

    If you stay in QC or nearer and your Saturday mornings are vacant, please come and visit us. Our website is at www.toastmastersph.org and I can assure you that we're a bunch of friendly and perky young individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh I would love that! I will bring my team! By the way, he is still at it! He is posting on line still and putting comments on articles not related to me. He posts hate on food articles even movie articles!

    We are fun and young as well! I certify Nlp practitioners! (something he is targeting me with now)... It's just so laughable since all my practitioners get tested and video-taped and sent to London for approval...


    It's my bday this Saturday although would love to join next week! If you're free tomorrow night, drop by at Pino restaurant at teachers village and have great laughs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy birthday!!! You're a Virgo too! Ha ha! Thanks for the invitation. I'd love to but I'm on night shift (loser) ha ha! Our next meeting will be on the 22nd. :)

      Delete

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.