If I were to die now and God would ask me how many people have I offended, I think it would be more than the number of days that I lived on earth.
The first time I watched TBBT, Sheldon Cooper immediately caught my attention. He thinks, speaks, acts, and reacts like somebody so familiar. My friends are right. I am like him minus the outstanding omnipotence in Physics and the spontaneity in the English language. But when it comes to annoyance, we're of ghe same level. Or I think I may be worse.
My sarcasm has hurt a lot of egos - my Mom, sisters, friends, everybody else. I even saw some people cry and I feel sorry for them... because they don't get the joke. Ha ha!
A friend told me to shut up when I don't have anything to say. But I just can't help it. It's torture!!! So people have to live with my sarcasm and if they can't suck it up, then they have to get rid of me.
The first time I watched TBBT, Sheldon Cooper immediately caught my attention. He thinks, speaks, acts, and reacts like somebody so familiar. My friends are right. I am like him minus the outstanding omnipotence in Physics and the spontaneity in the English language. But when it comes to annoyance, we're of ghe same level. Or I think I may be worse.
My sarcasm has hurt a lot of egos - my Mom, sisters, friends, everybody else. I even saw some people cry and I feel sorry for them... because they don't get the joke. Ha ha!
A friend told me to shut up when I don't have anything to say. But I just can't help it. It's torture!!! So people have to live with my sarcasm and if they can't suck it up, then they have to get rid of me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.