Sunday, November 6

Death Scene in my Mind

I was totally aggrevated yesterday. Hell! I was trying to fuel myself with more energy for the following week by sleeping. Damn! There went again my hatest thing - people singing videoke at the top of their lungs with shitty boosters on. Am I being teased by my destiny, that is, to belong in a very irresponsible neighborhood which doesn't have a single sense of consideration?

So I complained to my sister and aunt since they are owning the place and they have the full right to reprimand their boarders to lower down their system's volume. What the hell was the boarders' reaction? Kesyo I don't know what pakikisama means, kesyo I'm acting like I'm owning the place and I keep on complaining things, kesyo I don't understand them, and worst, kesyo I am a probinsiyano and I don't understand the lifestyle of the people in the metropolis. Shit! The word "silence" and "public disturbance" is always universally defined. Geographical location is never a factor in giving its proper meaning. Bullshit! I may be a promdi but I know what when my right ends and when my responsibility enters. If all of our living principle would be "To do whatever i want to do as long as I don't disturb others," then there's gonna be no trouble in this world.

They're trying to threaten me that kesyo one of the boarders is halang ang bituka. So? Does that mean he's gonna kill me any moment from now on, either being stabbed in my tummy or shot dead on my forehead as I walk along the narrow streets of Old Balara? Fine! Then that's gonna be a full proof that I'm my father's son, that even in our death we have the same fate.

Being murdered is not the death scene in my mind but I won't have a choice in case that will happen to me. How would it feel to have my warm blood flowing out of my body as I feel I'm getting cold in every tick of the clock? Come on, I'm curious. At present, I'm at the point of struggling to fulfill my need to belong and live safely, in the Maslow's hierarchy of needs that is, but if the time is near for me to face the final curtain, I'd certainly say, "I did it my way."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.