I'm trying to maintain my proper composure today (though I never have one and maintaining something out of nothing is more difficult). I thought it was already clear to all my friends and I that today would be a business attire day. So here I am, walking along the pavement of Eastwood City, Libis, in my yellow longsleeves, khaki slacks and brown shoes and necktie. The last time I was this formal was when I attended the ECE Board Oathtaking Ceremony on December 7, 2003 in Cebu City.
But to my surprise, the MEANies just came in their jeans and shirts. Isn't it unfair? Tapos tinatawanan pa nila ako, including the other TL's? Nakakainis! But then dapat ko na 'tong paninindigan and I have to accept all the humiliation for the entire shift. Basta, guwapo ako today. Hehehe.
I'll be posting my picture later. Basta, I'm the most handsome guy in eTel today. Period. Case closed.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.