Thursday, July 17

Blog of the Month - Answers

  • If you could turn back time what would you change?
    Perhaps being more pushy when it comes to choosing my desired school. I shouldn't have that sore feeling everytime I pass by UP Diliman.

  • If you could go back and relive history, what part of history would you want to live in?
    The Renaissance. I think my romanticism and cynism would fit well in that era. Though I believe, like Shakespeare and other artists, I would also be unappreciated but then I love to speak in Old English. How shallow. Ha ha!

  • If you are a magical/mythological creature, what would you be? Why?
    Dragon so that I could breathe fire to all people that I want off my sight.

  • Why do you like a particular Roman or Greek God?
    Zeus because he's the God of Gods and therefore in control of everything.

  • Why do older people always say enjoy your youth, especially your singlehood?
    Maybe because they've made use of their youth and singlehood to the fullest or they never tasted a bit of it at all.

  • Do you really HAVE to be IN love to get married (not due to other extenuating circumstances)?
    Yes. I'm an idealist and marriage is a realism of a couple's love for each other, to have that love develop to a higher level and raise a family.

  • What would you want to solve...epidemic, oil spill, or prostitution? Why?
    Oil spill because it's only something that concerns the environment. The environment is more important to me because it is something that the future generation will use. Our marine ecosystem needs to be protected and properly taken care of because it's one of the primary sources of livelihood in our country.

  • What of the five senses are you willing to give up? Why?
    My sight so that I could stop criticizing people's appearance and appreciate them beyong their superficial beauty but hopefully it won't be for good.

  • If you have only one of the five senses left what would you chose? Why?
    That's really a difficult choice to make but being sick two weeks ago made me realize that my sense of taste is something that's most important to me and is something that I couldn't afford to lose. I don't think I could survive without eating the normal amount of food I usually take because everything I ingest tastes the same - nothing.

  • Who would you rather be with? The one you love or the one who loves you? Why?
    The one I love because men, in nature, are emotionally weak and rigid. Women are emotionally rescilient and learn to love the one they don't after some time of feeling that they are loved, needed and treated well. Men are stone-hearted that they always go for the one they love rather than the one who loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.