
I hope this wouldn't be taken as a disrespect. I spent more than ten years of my life living across the convent of nuns. As a Catholic, I've had several encounters with nuns as well and as far as what my observation tells me, these are the kind of shoes that they wear.
I don't think four-inch stilettos are that expensive. In fact, these kinds of sandals shown in the picture are not cheap either so why not be fashionable while following their vow of poverty?
I don't think four-inch stilettos are that expensive. In fact, these kinds of sandals shown in the picture are not cheap either so why not be fashionable while following their vow of poverty?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.