Thursday, January 29

Saan Darating ang Umaga


I was a preschooler when I first watched this movie and I must admit that it made me cry. It was my first time to hear the word "ampon" which made me think that I was an adopted child whenever my mom would punish me. He he. Anyway, like several movies that I loved, this flick has also been put into television which, again, made me feel mad about the idea. My rigid personality tells me that if the writers couldn't really stick to the same plot, make the title totally different and just specify in the credit "Adapted from the movie/book 'Blah Blah'."

  • Maricel Soriano originally played the role of Shayne who is a bratinella, sosyal and Englishera sexy girl. Yasmien Kurdi reprised the role who looks like a maid in her clothes, doesn't possess elegance, jologs even when delivering those English lines (teraphy duh) and is fat.
  • In the movie, Nestor de Villa and Nida Blanca played as Ruben and Lorie, respectively. It's undeniable that they have the chemistry. On TV, Joel Torre and Lani Mercado play the part of the couple. The former looks like the father of the latter.
  • The cute Jaypee de Guzman played the orphaned boy, Joel, in the movie. He's charming, thin, and doesn't just cry but acted his part well, which, as far as I know, gave him several acting awards for this role. People could really feel for his being an underdog and all. In the TV version, it's Jacob Montes who gets the character - healthy, mestizo, still cute but doesn't look realistic enough for the role.
  • The coño role of Raul landed to Raymund Lauchengco. Then there's Dion Ignacio in the TV version who couldn't pull the character off. Add it to his several scenes wherein he has to be shirtless showing his bulging tummy.
  • A lot of characters to make the whole story as magulo as lugaw making the lead characters' life crazy as hell.

Surely, my life is as exciting as watching these kinds of trashes almost everyday, aside, of course, from doing my laundry or sleeping, or eating everything to my heart's content. I've even figured out that my stomach composes 90% of my body causing my very low IQ since it's not allowing my brain to get enough oxygenated blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.