Saturday, January 31

Blog of the Month - Showbiz Predictions 2009

Kong Hei Fat Choi!

It's the year of the Ox and I've just learned from a Feung Shui expert in one of the Toastmaster meetings that I've attended that I will be lucky this year. Perhaps I just need to wait a little longer for me to get a better job.

Anyway, let me set this straight that this topic is totally not my idea. Ha ha! And I don't possess a single Watt of psychic power in my blood. This is just for fun so don't take me seriously.

  • Another young actress will get impregnated due to premarital sex.
  • Another actor will pass away.
  • Marian Rivera and Dingdong Dantes will finally admit their relationship.
  • Vicki Belo and Hayden Kho will be back in each others arms. Then they'll split. And get back together again. And the cycle goes round and round. Hayden will realize that his narcissism needs him to be worshiped by girls, old women and gay guys, thus, he will re-enter showbiz.
  • Kapuso stars will jump over the fence and be a Kapamilya and the other way around. It's a career move.
  • GMA and ABS-CBN's claim to be the number one network will still continue.
  • Oh my God! Another sequel of Shake Rattle and Roll.
  • Another non-singer will release his album.
  • One more dance album.
  • Lutuan issues on awards nights.
  • Couples will get married. Married ones will separate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.