
I've been to Cebu for more than two weeks and with a lot of things that had happened there beyond my control, one of them was having my camera lens damaged, I decided to bring the work here. And I was so embarrassed to learn that the entire corporation (I think it is) was the one who spent for my fare to and from Cebu. Given with the pressure that I can make a good print ad, plus the limitations of materials, I have to make it work. Here's what I decided to do. I hope this is acceptable. I don't know. I'm not confident with my work.
What can you say? I respect honesty. Be mean and harsh if you have to.
P.S.
Let me also take this opportunity to promote the said store. BiaƱo's Homemade Pizza is obviously a pizza business. It sells pizzas starting at 90 pesos (I think) up. Trust me, they really taste well and they're not expensive. Just don't overeat because it will lead you weak. He he. Call them at 3479677 or 09223636872 for deliveries. You may also visit their store at A.S. Fortuna Avenue, Mandaue City, situated beside KUMON and found near Shell gasoline station.
What can you say? I respect honesty. Be mean and harsh if you have to.
P.S.
Let me also take this opportunity to promote the said store. BiaƱo's Homemade Pizza is obviously a pizza business. It sells pizzas starting at 90 pesos (I think) up. Trust me, they really taste well and they're not expensive. Just don't overeat because it will lead you weak. He he. Call them at 3479677 or 09223636872 for deliveries. You may also visit their store at A.S. Fortuna Avenue, Mandaue City, situated beside KUMON and found near Shell gasoline station.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.