Tuesday, July 14

Chirping

I'm trying this new fad called "Twitter" and see how it feels to be a celebrity (celebrities do it here). I must say it's easy and user-friendly. However, what I don't like in it is that it has a lot of limitations - the appearance of the page, one can't post a picture, and the number of characters one could type. Brevity is not really my thing so I have a hard time capsulizing my ideas.

As of this moment, I still don't have any follower, and if there would be one, I'm sure it's just a spammer and I don't encourage you to follow me either because... just because you won't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.