December 11 is more than a month away but I'm already excited for the Area 3 Christmas Party! When Zaldy told me about it, I could imagine the sparkle in my bright eyes with that huge smile and a lot of ideas going through my mind. I've already told him that wearing red and/or green would be the easiest way to make people dress up. The party will also appear more festive in pictures because of the lively color. Yesterday, I sent an SMS to the president of GHP asking who in their club could sing Broadway songs. I already have an idea for that number. I also thought of having a rock presentation with the rockers of different clubs. Laurence asked if she could make a number for their club alone and I told her that would be fine but I told her that having the members perform in one number would be a lot better because it would encourage unity among clubs which will make the area-wide contest next year more of a showdown and fun instead of a real stiff competition.
I don't have anybody in mind yet to act as hosts but I'm really excited for this. AVP's here I come!
I don't have anybody in mind yet to act as hosts but I'm really excited for this. AVP's here I come!
-o0o-
I'm still not giving up on the possibility that Janice will sign up for Toastmasters. I really think that her awesome writing skills will be enhanced when she'll be working on her speeches. I always tell Zaldy that she's great at writing and I don't praise people just for the heck of pulling their legs. I am aware that the mere fact that we're friends make her feel pressured but I promise I won't be her mentor, nor will be evaluating her speeches (except the last one). And I would be giving my constructive and truthful evaluation when I'll be doing that.
-o0o-
I miss doing the blog of the month. When can we do it again guys?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.