Sunday, October 24

The Rebirth

I am happy that the party turned out great last night. Despite the bed weather, the heavy traffic and the time that flies that quickly (I should be aware that at this season, the clock ticks faster than any other part of the year as it was discussed in Earth Science when we were in first year high), the party started terribly late but I THINK (in my opinion), it turned out successful. The food were all great. Although some people were last minute no-shows, a lot of them were able to come and party with us and I would like to thank them very much.

Unfortunately, Jaja and I weren't able to rehearse our number. I was so much consumed with editing the videos that I wasn't able to write the script nor rehearse my solo part for Tita Liza (all because Cameron doesn't want to sing a ballad as part of the tribute for her) that's why I really messed up. Enough of being defensive. I really suck at singing. Ha ha ha! But I appreciate Tita Liza appreciating our tribute to her. That's something that I really love in her. She's so appreciative even with very simple things like that.

The supposed finale of the guys singing and dancing *NSync wasn't done. I think I had enough of the humiliation that I decided not to sing anymore. I might be blamed for the bad weather. Ha ha ha!

Nevertheless, I'm so happy that they liked the videos I made. It's the least that I could do to make the celebrators happy. They couldn't believe that I was able to ask a video greeting from no less than the next second VP of Toastmasters International. At least it's a good way of leaving an etch in their hearts that somehow, some noisy and hyper-active individual had exerted his efforts pestering all those people to make video greetings of themselves, browsing YouTube for clips of some celebrities greeting them, stalking their Facebook accounts for some pictures that I could use, thinking of the appropriate scores, and putting all the materials together. It's my way of parting from the club in a high note. It was just so high that I decided not to tell them that I'm leaving. I don't want all the drama and shit. I'll just be spoiling the evening which would really be a bummer. I'm not some old melodramatic person who would ruin all the fun because of being self-centered and all. At least, I exited in a very happy mood. Well I was just kidding. I can't leave CAMANAVA! I might be able to break-up with a girl but not with CAMANAVA. Ha ha ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.