Call me evil. Call me insensitive. Call me anything you want (e.g. handsome, hot, very hot). I would just like to express how ecstatic I am that finally, our past mayor, who had been reigning in our city for 12 years, is FINALLY dead.
Reports said that he finally succumbed to whatever complicated disease that he has. I really don't care about his illness. What I care for is the fact that he has fled out of my beloved city FOR GOOD. I don't feel sorry for his bereaved family. They've led the town for 15 years and that's a huge amount of money that have fed them and made them really fat.
I am happy for Butuan. I see the sunshine. I see hope. And I hope more that this would be the end of their supremacy (fingers crossed including my thumb that my hands look like that of a crab).
Reports said that he finally succumbed to whatever complicated disease that he has. I really don't care about his illness. What I care for is the fact that he has fled out of my beloved city FOR GOOD. I don't feel sorry for his bereaved family. They've led the town for 15 years and that's a huge amount of money that have fed them and made them really fat.
I am happy for Butuan. I see the sunshine. I see hope. And I hope more that this would be the end of their supremacy (fingers crossed including my thumb that my hands look like that of a crab).
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.