Monday, December 27

Always Ready

I have realized this evening that I'm almost always ready when a friend invites me to his very, not so very, and so not very special event. I must say that more than 50% of the invitations are accepted, not because I don't have anything much important to do (I must accept that there are still some instances where I'm totally free) but because I find time to free myself just for me to grace that invitation.

The question is, that does really mean that I'm a friend who's always on the go, who values a friend and not hurt him for being turned down, or am I just some boring individual who doesn't have any other things to do in life than to please his friends?

1 comment:

  1. I think you do this because you, yourself don't want to get turned down. So as much as possible you go to their events especially if you are invited so that when you invite them they'd also want to come.lol!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.