Congratulations! We have some additions to our family. It's not only one but two.
Lingling is four months pregnant. I'm not surprised. She has a boyfriend and I had been warning her ever since to be careful. See what happened?
Ate Eden is three months delayed. What's funnier is her boyfriend is a black African who's skin is as black as a carabao. If she's really pregnant, I can't imagine how the kid looks like. I can imagine Gwen and Dylan's faces when they see that kid. Que horror. I've told Mom before to have ate ligated but she said no. I should know how my sister behaves sexually. She's like a dog. Now what happened? Worse is, the guy ran away and my sister's boss had no other option but to send her back home.
I should feel sorry for my Mom and my sister but no. I had been warning them ever since. WE had been warning them to check the guy's background first, to be, at least, choosy in looking for a mate (no matter what we say, complexion and looks are very important to us). They never listened. They thought we're some antagonists who don't want to have their happiness.
What I'm concerned about is the future of my three kids. Mom decided to have Janus and Gwen transferred to the public school. I know the quality of education in public schools. If you're not in the cream section, you're busted. And Janus needs a lot of help. I don't know what's in store for these children. God help them.
Lingling is four months pregnant. I'm not surprised. She has a boyfriend and I had been warning her ever since to be careful. See what happened?
Ate Eden is three months delayed. What's funnier is her boyfriend is a black African who's skin is as black as a carabao. If she's really pregnant, I can't imagine how the kid looks like. I can imagine Gwen and Dylan's faces when they see that kid. Que horror. I've told Mom before to have ate ligated but she said no. I should know how my sister behaves sexually. She's like a dog. Now what happened? Worse is, the guy ran away and my sister's boss had no other option but to send her back home.
I should feel sorry for my Mom and my sister but no. I had been warning them ever since. WE had been warning them to check the guy's background first, to be, at least, choosy in looking for a mate (no matter what we say, complexion and looks are very important to us). They never listened. They thought we're some antagonists who don't want to have their happiness.
What I'm concerned about is the future of my three kids. Mom decided to have Janus and Gwen transferred to the public school. I know the quality of education in public schools. If you're not in the cream section, you're busted. And Janus needs a lot of help. I don't know what's in store for these children. God help them.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.