You know that scene in 300 where the texture is kind of glossy, violent scenes are in slow motion and colors are sharp where red is so red?
That's my dream this afternoon and after one hour of sleep, I woke up, thinking, rethinking, and still trying to contemplate on that.
It's a scene where a faceless man was shot close-range at his nape, bullet traveled and got out of his forehead. Same scene repeated thrice as the shot gets closer until it's a close-up of the man's head. Blood spurted out.
That's the similar assassination scene of my Dad. And now I'm about to cry.
That's my dream this afternoon and after one hour of sleep, I woke up, thinking, rethinking, and still trying to contemplate on that.
It's a scene where a faceless man was shot close-range at his nape, bullet traveled and got out of his forehead. Same scene repeated thrice as the shot gets closer until it's a close-up of the man's head. Blood spurted out.
That's the similar assassination scene of my Dad. And now I'm about to cry.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.