A friend called me up half an hour ago sharing me about some trouble she's experiencing from her former boyfriend's present girlfriend. The latter has been bombarding her with a lot of questions and doubts about their present situation with the guy. The former is already annoyed because I know that she has already moved on, in fact, it was her who called their relationship quits and she's happy with her current boyfriend who I'm still wondering why they haven't gotten married yet. I am starting to think that she's really waiting for me to propose to her. He he he. Anyway, I told her to just ignore the girl or perhaps tell her to stop harassing her with those questions because she's so done with the guy. I even told her to give her that funny line, "You're so annoying. You're making my forehead connote." She just laughed at it and decided to delete the girl and the guy from her friends' list. I hope she'll really do it and silently tell them "You're so deleted."
What surprised me more is that the guy is still not over her. It's sweet to know that the guy tries hard to prove to her that he's worth it. He was able to find a steady job, he's taking his maturity at a higher level, and he's able to express how he feels for her. But it's too late. She has already moved on. If he knows me personally, I would have told him to move on as well and take the experience positively. It's good that she has taught him to be a better person. It's even great that his love was somehow reciprocated. But it's the best for him to move forward and look for a girl who he could love and also who could love him back.
I realized my being a matchmaker is way too much. I sound already sound so assertive. I think I should shut up.
What surprised me more is that the guy is still not over her. It's sweet to know that the guy tries hard to prove to her that he's worth it. He was able to find a steady job, he's taking his maturity at a higher level, and he's able to express how he feels for her. But it's too late. She has already moved on. If he knows me personally, I would have told him to move on as well and take the experience positively. It's good that she has taught him to be a better person. It's even great that his love was somehow reciprocated. But it's the best for him to move forward and look for a girl who he could love and also who could love him back.
I realized my being a matchmaker is way too much. I sound already sound so assertive. I think I should shut up.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.