My Everdearest,
The first time you have laid your eyes on me, I knew you loved me. There's nobody in this world who could love me more than you do and I will forever be grateful to you because of that.
You have been behind me in every endeavor that I've had. Though you never said, not even once, that I could do it, I could see that you always believed in my capacity since you show your big disappointment whenever I would fail. You are not the type who cheers for me in a very huge crowd. In your silent prayers, you've shown your support, which I feel more important than anything else.
I could feel that you love me just because it is your responsibility to do so but I won't take it against you. The fact that you are always there for me, behind me, to catch me in my fall to be a shoulder to cry on, is already a big thing.
You never kissed me goodnight nor said "I love you," and I can understand you. For a girl who grew up thinking only of survival, being cuddly and affectionate is already a luxury and a waste of time. Thank goodness to friends and teachers who teach me the value of appreciation and showing my affection that I would be able to share it to my children.
We have had a lot of bad times. You've yelled at me, and beaten me to death and I hated you but I didn't have a choice but to stay with you because I had to. There are many times when logic and fairness don't exist on you and I started questioning God why He sent me to you. I felt it was a hell living inside the house with a monster who can't understand me.
But maturity taught me that all that you've done for me is for my good. And people around you praise you for nurturing me with values and turning me into a good man. I know I'm not a perfect one but you've wrapped me to be a better package than most of the things in this world.
You have been my shield, my pillar, my strength because I'm a weakling. You tell me to go but your eyes say otherwise. The letters you're sending start to be emotional than the usual news reporting. You miss me and I feel the same thing.
Ma, on this day, I pay homage to you as my mentor, my provider and my mom. I used to think that you were not my friend but recalling those times when I felt so down, you were my confidante. Hay, I don't know what to do if you're not around.
Happy mother's day Ma. I wish I'm there to bring you flowers and cook for you. I miss you so badly.
The first time you have laid your eyes on me, I knew you loved me. There's nobody in this world who could love me more than you do and I will forever be grateful to you because of that.
You have been behind me in every endeavor that I've had. Though you never said, not even once, that I could do it, I could see that you always believed in my capacity since you show your big disappointment whenever I would fail. You are not the type who cheers for me in a very huge crowd. In your silent prayers, you've shown your support, which I feel more important than anything else.
I could feel that you love me just because it is your responsibility to do so but I won't take it against you. The fact that you are always there for me, behind me, to catch me in my fall to be a shoulder to cry on, is already a big thing.
You never kissed me goodnight nor said "I love you," and I can understand you. For a girl who grew up thinking only of survival, being cuddly and affectionate is already a luxury and a waste of time. Thank goodness to friends and teachers who teach me the value of appreciation and showing my affection that I would be able to share it to my children.
We have had a lot of bad times. You've yelled at me, and beaten me to death and I hated you but I didn't have a choice but to stay with you because I had to. There are many times when logic and fairness don't exist on you and I started questioning God why He sent me to you. I felt it was a hell living inside the house with a monster who can't understand me.
But maturity taught me that all that you've done for me is for my good. And people around you praise you for nurturing me with values and turning me into a good man. I know I'm not a perfect one but you've wrapped me to be a better package than most of the things in this world.
You have been my shield, my pillar, my strength because I'm a weakling. You tell me to go but your eyes say otherwise. The letters you're sending start to be emotional than the usual news reporting. You miss me and I feel the same thing.
Ma, on this day, I pay homage to you as my mentor, my provider and my mom. I used to think that you were not my friend but recalling those times when I felt so down, you were my confidante. Hay, I don't know what to do if you're not around.
Happy mother's day Ma. I wish I'm there to bring you flowers and cook for you. I miss you so badly.
Third
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.