I've seen "The Phantom of the Opera" days ago and it was then that I knew its plot. The phantom is the antagonist who tries to win a girl's love, which is highly improbable since she is in love with her childhood sweetheart. His personality is so mysterious that I could hardly fathom his depth. I think he's a ghost (lol). Pardon me but I'm not a literature graduate so I may I have a different perspective about the story.
I could relate to him in the sense that our love are both unreciprocated... and that we're both genius. Ha ha ha. Just kidding. But I've realized lately that it's impossible to win somebody's heart no matter how hard you try to please him/her.
I'm just quite annoyed with the audio because their vocals are softer than the accompaniment. And sometimes, the score is so loud that I had to minimize the volume of our system since my nephew was so scared.
Realization after watching the movie: I don't think I would go to the point of attempting to kill the man she desires. I'm not a sore loser, I guess and I still have the talents and intellect that I could use for my personal growth and for the development of my society and I may possess traits that a woman may like. I just have to be patient and optimistic about everything. In the end, real love would blossom and make me happy.
Life is something that would amaze us when we least expect it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.