Cindy Kurleto is not pretty. She's very pretty. She may not have the great curves but she's still sexy.
I just had attended the MTV AIDS Awareness Symposium held in our company today. Fortunately for me, Cindy was the one who came and hosted the event.
I shouldn't have joined the symposium. Modesty aside, I've had enough of those seminars about reproductive health, responsible sex, AIDS, etc. I may have known better than those who are actively active in sex. But then again, there's Cindy and an hour of sitting infront of her altar wouldn't hurt me.
And so we were taught about the causes of AIDS and its difference from HIV and the use of condoms. For me, abstinence and faithfulness is still the best practice. There's a short open forum wherein most of the people were shy enough to ask, especially the guys who might receive redicule thinking that they don't know enough about sex and the virus. Oh! The fragility of men's pride.
And there's this so-called "nurse" who works in a callcenter who keeps on asking. Actually, he wasn't asking to clarify things. He was doing it to impress people that he's a reader, that he's updated, that he knows much, and that he's a nurse. Well, whatever. What's boggling my mind was the physical structure of the virus and how it looks like inside and outside an organism's cell. I also wanted to give the speakers a harder time by letting them explain how the virus travels inside the body and replace the components of the nucleus. But then again, for the love of Cindy, I didn't do it.
I couldn't forget his opening salvo and the things that he said after that. It went this way:
I should have asked for the mic and said:
No wonder why he ended up in a callcenter. He must not have passed TOEFL and was denied for a work abroad and thought that being in a callcenter is worth a bunch of bucks than being a volunteer.
Anyways, the final part of the event was taking pictures with us wearing red. I got a red fan and covered my face with it to hide my identity in case those images would be flashed on the 5th of December during the MTV AIDS Summit. I had taken my picture with Cindy and as expected, her shoes look better than my face. I don't want to post it.
I just had attended the MTV AIDS Awareness Symposium held in our company today. Fortunately for me, Cindy was the one who came and hosted the event.
I shouldn't have joined the symposium. Modesty aside, I've had enough of those seminars about reproductive health, responsible sex, AIDS, etc. I may have known better than those who are actively active in sex. But then again, there's Cindy and an hour of sitting infront of her altar wouldn't hurt me.
And so we were taught about the causes of AIDS and its difference from HIV and the use of condoms. For me, abstinence and faithfulness is still the best practice. There's a short open forum wherein most of the people were shy enough to ask, especially the guys who might receive redicule thinking that they don't know enough about sex and the virus. Oh! The fragility of men's pride.
And there's this so-called "nurse" who works in a callcenter who keeps on asking. Actually, he wasn't asking to clarify things. He was doing it to impress people that he's a reader, that he's updated, that he knows much, and that he's a nurse. Well, whatever. What's boggling my mind was the physical structure of the virus and how it looks like inside and outside an organism's cell. I also wanted to give the speakers a harder time by letting them explain how the virus travels inside the body and replace the components of the nucleus. But then again, for the love of Cindy, I didn't do it.
I couldn't forget his opening salvo and the things that he said after that. It went this way:
"I am a nurse.... Did you heard about...?"
I should have asked for the mic and said:
"I am a grammarian. Did you hear him say 'Did you heard?'"
No wonder why he ended up in a callcenter. He must not have passed TOEFL and was denied for a work abroad and thought that being in a callcenter is worth a bunch of bucks than being a volunteer.
Anyways, the final part of the event was taking pictures with us wearing red. I got a red fan and covered my face with it to hide my identity in case those images would be flashed on the 5th of December during the MTV AIDS Summit. I had taken my picture with Cindy and as expected, her shoes look better than my face. I don't want to post it.
"as expected, her shoes look better than my face."
ReplyDeleteBakit naman? I don't think you're ugly.