I'm scaring most of the people in Eastwood right now. My face is fully painted with red and a silhouette of horns on my forehead and fake mustache and beard were drawn. Obviously, I'm a devil.
Our team is supposed to look like corpses for our company's costume contest. But while I was putting that mint foundation on my face, I can't fit into the character who looks pale and lifeless and I look less scary. I don't want it. I need something more. And so I am a demon. People who know say the same thing - there's no much difference on my looks except that I'm blushing.
And yes, I have the guts to go out of the building and eat at the Hepa Lane with this look. It's even funny to see a devil praying for grace before eating his lunch at 3:45 a.m.
We're not aiming for winning the EK prize. It's the spirit of camaraderie that is more important. Our TL is not around and it's more fun for us. Hehehe.
Speaking of fun, I love how C5 and even Cubao look like. No traffic, not much noise, and yes, less ugly people.
Our team is supposed to look like corpses for our company's costume contest. But while I was putting that mint foundation on my face, I can't fit into the character who looks pale and lifeless and I look less scary. I don't want it. I need something more. And so I am a demon. People who know say the same thing - there's no much difference on my looks except that I'm blushing.
And yes, I have the guts to go out of the building and eat at the Hepa Lane with this look. It's even funny to see a devil praying for grace before eating his lunch at 3:45 a.m.
We're not aiming for winning the EK prize. It's the spirit of camaraderie that is more important. Our TL is not around and it's more fun for us. Hehehe.
Speaking of fun, I love how C5 and even Cubao look like. No traffic, not much noise, and yes, less ugly people.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Speak your mind.
You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.