Saturday, November 18

Makabagbag-damdaming Dayalogo

These are few of the award-winning lines delivered by some people I personally know. I just want to post this just in case I would be suffering from Alzheimer's disease someday, I'd be able to recall these moments and give myself a laugh.

Ako ang masunod diri sa yuta wa'y labot sa langit! (My will be done on earth and not in heaven.)
- Terror Math teacher Ma'am Berongoy everytime our section would ask for a rescheduling of an exam


Kanus-a man napangit ang Einstein?! (Since when had [section] Einstein gone bad?)
- Response of a raging classmate Andee in response to Kenneth's (Falle) statement that our section's presentation was a great one. (December 1997)


...And to top it all, you're a Tom Cruise look-alike and I'm nothing but a Katie Holmes dead ringer.
- Friend Janice on a birthday card she gave me comparing our differences (September 17, 1999)


When will you stop acting like an immature person?
- My team leader to my teammate (October 2006)


My will chooses you but my heart chooses her. God, help me, as I choose my heart to lead my way. Come what may.
- break-up line of Jose Ajoc to my friend Junnah (February 15, 2003)


Basi kalimot ka nga dili ka bisita diri. (You must have forgotten that you are not our visitor)
- Mama whenever I don't do anything at all except sleep, eat and watch TV everytime I go home


'Duard I have a bad news... Samuel is dead...(silence) But I have a good one. Samantha is born.
- Classmate June on the phone one Summer break (April 1999)


Da, Ro?! Di ka ganahan ug Carpenters? Nindot baya na ilang kanta. (Really Ro?! You don't like Carpenters? But their songs are nice.)
- Classmate Irish's reaction to classmate Ammeruth regarding her question to classmate Kristine if she still watches CARTOONS (high school days)


Si William, ang lalaking sa pagkakataong ito'y tanaw tanaw ko. Yun lamang at gumuhit ang ngiti sa aking mga labi. (No English translation could give justice to this poetic line).
- Friend Janice's award-winning tanging lathalain (feature article) entry in the 1997 Division Schools Press Conference


I have forgotten some more. I may post them when my memory is refreshed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.