Tuesday, October 12

Next Picture


Jaja and I will be hosting "The Rebirth," The Re-chartering Anniversary of CAMANAVA Brunch Toastmasters Club on October 23 at The Fortress+. We will be doing a song-and-dance medley on our opening and we haven't rehearsed yet so good luck. Ha ha ha! With our tandem alone, I'm sure it will really be fun. It won't be some normal TM meeting with the usual handshake and "round of applause please all the way" thingy. There will be a lot of surprises.

Did I say that the boys and that includes me will also be doing an *NSync performance as our finale? I'm excited. Ha ha!

The POSTER has a different version. Might as well comment which looks better.

+ - Zaldy's place at Sta. Mesa Heights

2 comments:

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.