Wednesday, January 19

Sunburned

My skin is itchy and painful because of these lesions and the burn the sun in Camiguin had caused.

I think I'd better venture into sales because I've realized I'm so good at it. It took less than 30 minutes for me to convince my younger sister to treat us out to Camiguin, making her feel envious of our experience the other year, showing her the benefits the vacation would give her instead of spending her money on less-worthy things. Obviously, she took my advice and handed me the money.

I so much love the spontaneity of our family. Ling-ling, decided to treat us out at past 4 pm, I called the hotel for reservation at almost 6, we left for Balingoan at 3am the following day with all our things and some food to cook and reached Camiguin at 8am.

The rest, as they say, is history and I'm glad we did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.