Saturday, January 1

I Think Therefore

I am human. And I think to be different from what is usual, from what is normal, from what is common.

This is my first blog of the year and I am looking forward to a lot of things. First is Ivy's wedding in May. Then our Back to HS Prom party on December 29. I don't want to call the latter as class reunion because we're not the official association. I just want to have something enjoyable and to draw a different perspective of party in Butuan City, something that is totally different from the usual drinking session. In fact, in our planned souvenir, we're even planning to put there "Back to HS Reunion - I was there and I wasn't drunk."

Before the year ended, I had opened myself to some possibilities like going abroad to work and be able to save some amount for my future. I need to have a direction and it has to start somewhere like my career.

I still have two weddings to blog about but I can't write them yet because my head aches. I've got a lot of rashes on my legs and I don't know what are these and these impede to my ability to think.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind.

You need to have a name and an email address or a valid URL so I would approve your comment. I don't respect anonymity.