I am so used to do things with my own. Call me a loser. I call myself as somebody who enjoys his exciting life being alone.
I miss this thing I usually do since I was in third year college. I often cut classes to have a date with somebody I knew for so long - that's me. As a loner, I go to the movies alone, eat at a fastfood chain, go malling, sit on a bench at the National Museum lagoon, or wasting my time by having a joyride.
After a long time, for God knows how long that I can't even remember, I get to have enough time for myself. This is the reward I get when I would have my day off and there would be no friend to tag along with since it's either they're geographically miles away, or they are resting, at work, busy, or it's my personal choice not to be with them.
This time, I get to spend a quality time for myself. After being awake whole night for sleeping eight hours when the sun was smiling in the sky, staying in the office and seeing my friends, and finally taking some rest in my crowded room, I've thought of going out to do something.
Since I missed the Sunday mass, I chose to go to SM Fairview and watch a movie. My Ate said Mulawin is worth watching for so I gave the flick a try. I really didn't enjoy it that much (and I'm bound to publish my review on my next blog entry) but I'm still happy that I was able to give myself some time, making subo some popcorns to my date every now and then.
Since I missed the Sunday mass, I chose to go to SM Fairview and watch a movie. My Ate said Mulawin is worth watching for so I gave the flick a try. I really didn't enjoy it that much (and I'm bound to publish my review on my next blog entry) but I'm still happy that I was able to give myself some time, making subo some popcorns to my date every now and then.
After then, I strolled around the mall, checking for some nice longsleeves to buy on my next pay day. Then I was able to pass by Red Ribbon so my date and I got in to have a taste of any cake I would like. Sweet, isn't it? Myself is the best date that I could have - no cheesy invitations, no sweet words, no flowers, no need to dress up properly, no need to be dumped.
"Myself is the best date that I could have - no cheesy invitations, no sweet words, no flowers, no need to dress up properly, no need to be dumped." <--- nice line. mkrelate jud ko ky pirmi pd nko ka-date akng self. abnormal na kng abnormal, pro mas malingaw jd ko kng ako ra isa ang magsuroy2x og mg-eat-ol-u-can.
ReplyDelete